It's now ready for grouting, which I started today and then I can extrude some silicone sealer into the expansion gaps and waterproof the grout seams. There will be a few days' delay while things dry out and then I can get the bath professionally re-surfaced and the plumbing installed. I've located a fixed and swing bath screen, which has been ordered. It should be here in about ten days. Tomorrow I'll do the rounds and look for a compact hand-basin that takes up less space than the monster I took out!
...........and here's a small reminder of what it looked like a week or so ago:
Here's the Works Inspector keeping an eye on proceedings from a high vantage point.