Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Roof Painter

Well, there are no two ways about it............preparing and painting a roof by hand takes a LONG TIME! There are five steps to cover for each section completed and it does take time. But I am so very nearly there and with yet another week of fine and warm weather coming up I WILL get it completed before the Autumn damp really sets in. I've had a good look at all the guttering and fascias while I've been working up on top and I've decided that they are in a generally poor state and not worth trying to save, so I will get it all professionally replaced next summer. That's one job I don't think I should tackle myself. Here's the roof as it is right now.......so close! I'll be glad when this is finally finished now so that I can get onto some of the other things on my never diminishing list! I am very pleased with how it looks, though - it's been worth the time and effort.


 

5 comments:

  1. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. roofer smithfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. Why upgrade to a metal roof

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Asbestos removal auckland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Roofing companies near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Sunrooms and Patio Rooms Additions

    ReplyDelete